You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth Java programming course online. With close to 250,000 students enrolled and over one hundred and forty thousand reviews (with tens of thousands of those 5-star) to date, these comprehensive java tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need.
MASTERS OF JAVA THAT WILL TRAIN YOU IN BASICS, INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCE JAVA TOO, ALL YOU NEED TO GET CERTIFIED AS A MASTERS IN JAVA.
Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get your first Java programming job
– move to a more senior software developer position
– pass the oracle java certification exam
– or just learn java to be able to create your own java apps quickly.
…this complete Java Masterclass is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
N.B. Java 17 support, read on below…
Are you aiming to get your first Java Programming job but struggling to find out what skills employers want and which course will give you those skills?
This course is designed to give you the Java skills you need to get a job as a Java developer. By the end of the course, you will understand Java extremely well and be able to build your own Java apps and be productive as a software developer.
Lots of students have been successful in getting their first job or promotion after going through the course.
Here is just one example of a student who lost her job and despite having never coded in her life previously, got a full-time software developer position in just a few months after starting this course. She didn’t even complete the course!
“Three months ago I lost my job, came to a turning point in my life, and finally made the drastic decision to completely change course. I decided to switch career paths and go into coding. My husband found and gave me your Complete Java Masterclass at Udemy as a gift, and I wholeheartedly dove into it as a lifeline. Following your course has been absolutely enjoyable (still working on it, not yet finished), and has been a great way of keeping on course, dedicated and motivated. Yesterday, three months after starting the course, and honestly to my surprise, I received (and accepted!) a job offer as a full-time developer. I wanted to just drop you a line to say thank you for doing this work, for being such a dedicated teacher, and for putting all this knowledge available out there in such an approachable way. It has, literally, been life-changing. With gratitude, Laura”
- Lectures 49
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9874
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
1_creating a simple java program
- 2_1_java technology , primitive data type , local variable,casting,scope
- 2_2_datatypes lab , and rest of scopes , local variable n scopes and interferance
- 2_3_datatype_sstring and many lab examples of strings
- 2_4_java_operator and its sub categories and practical lab on operators
- 2_5_ifelse_switch and 3 practical lab
- 2_6_loops structures,out of ordinary loops, loops practical lab,MADlib practical lab
3 JAVA INTERMEDIATE _arrays
4_class and object
5_indetail_class and object
- 5_1_indetail classes and object 1
- 5_2_methods and its sub topics lab,inheritance practical lab
- 5_3_encapsulation and its sub topics lab
- 5_5_2 mini projects
- 5_7_exceptions handling full and mini project
- 5_8_modules full
- 5_9_interface,pointers,aliasing,garbage collection,JVM,generics mini project
7_ 2 AI MINI PROJECT
9_JAVA WITH DB , SQL AND NOSQL
10_PROJECT 1 BUILT IN FUNCTIONS INTERFACES
11_PROJECTS 2 JAVA STREAM AND STREAM API
12_PROJECT BANKING APPLICATIONS AND JAVAfx BASICS
13_JAVA FX rest and 5 PROJECTS COMPLETE APPLICATION DESIGN
14 MAJOR PROJECT 1 complete software building with java and SPRING BOOT
15 MAJOR PROJECT 2 COVID TRACKER IN SPRING BOOT JAVA
16 MAJOR PROJECT 3 SpringBoot Shopping Cart with MySQL Database, Thymeleaf, Bootstrap and jQuery
17 MAJOR PROJECT 4 DATA STRUCTURES PART 2