THE BEST LATEST ANDROID MASTERS, WITH ALL EASY TO ADVANCE LEVELS WELL FRAMED AND MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU. THE BEST COURSE FOR YOU TO BECOME EXPERT LEVEL IN ONE MASTERS IN ANDRIOD COURSE.
So you want to build your own apps?
And you want to build them… from the comfort of your home… in your own time… without having to attend class… or wade through endless textbooks (or online guides). Am I right?
And let me guess: you only want the latest technology, software, and techniques—because you’ve got big plans, big ideas—and let’s be honest… you’re impatient and you want to jump the queue?
All for just one pocket-friendly payment of $200. BUT AVAILABLE FOR 999, FROM SUB SPONSORED BY GOOGLE, MIT, UN, UNESCO, AND IMF, PRESENTS YOU MASTERS IN ANDROID.
Not a penny more.
Here’s what you’ll get:
· $500 WORTH of exclusive app templates, images, and audio resources to use in your apps
· 24/7 project support: via our buzzing course forums.
· One year of FREE WEB HOSTING on Eco Web Hosting’s Advanced Package, worth £119. *Limited to one year per student, not per course*
What have you got to lose?
“Simple, easy to follow, and being able to check Q&A for other people’s questions and progress makes it more fun to learn.”
“Excellent explanations. Easy-going attitude. I’ve done 2 popular Android courses on hackerzcoder and this course had much clearer explanations than the other course I tried. I’m surprised how quickly we were able to build cool apps.”
“I learned not only how to program but also how to reduce complexity, lines of code, code readability, and many other helpful programming techniques. THANKS TO HACKERZCODER”
Why take this course?
For the last three months, my team and I have been diligently exploring, interrogating, and appraising Android 8.0 Oreo.
To bring you our most comprehensive Android course yet. A rigorously tested, exhaustive (yet fun) course with a serious thud factor. AKA our most extensive, thorough, and detailed course on Android EVER.
In fact, click to buy this course, and you’ll get a COLOSSAL 35+ hours of delicious, chocolate-chipped, Oreo flavored goodness to devour and enjoy at your leisure.
You’ll want to hungrily race through each digestible chapter as you naturally and easily consume each skill.
“I could not have gone to a better course to start with android native development. It offers everything I wanted in my app and also provides ample opportunities to engage learners in an efficient implementation of what one has learned. Highly recommended.”
“Amazing course! Just finished the Tic Toe app and still going on. Being 4+ years experienced Java developer, I can tell that this is extremely well explained. Thanks, hackerzcoder!”
“thanks, hackerzcoder, For me, this is an excellent course. If you want to learn how to create Android apps without all the hassle of learning the entire history of Android, this course is a must. A lot of tutorials dive way too deep into a theory which may result in tutorials becoming boring. Luckily, this is not the case here!”
Is this course for you?
This is a one-size-fits-all course for beginners to experts. So, this course is for you if you are:
- A total beginner, with a curious mind and a drive to make and create awesome stuff
- A fledgling developer, with a glint in your eye and a passion for cutting-edge tech
- A confident coder, looking for the key to the secret club (app developers unite!)
- A pro app developer-heavyweight, with an itch to build your dream app
- An entrepreneur with big ideas
Benefits to you
- Risk-free! 30-day money-back guarantee
- Freedom to work from anywhere (beach, coffee shop, airport – anywhere with Wi-Fi)
- Potential to work with forward-thinking companies (from cool start-ups to pioneering tech firms)
- Rocket-fuelled job opportunities and powered-up career prospects
- A sense of accomplishment as you build amazing things
- Make any Android app you like (your imagination is your only limit)
- Submit your apps to Google Play and potentially start selling within hours
“I really do love the challenges he puts at the end or middle of each video, I don’t think there is another course that does this and i think they all should because it allows me to apply what i learned.”
“The best course I have ever taken. Better than many of my University courses. Concepts are clear, teacher is engaging, pacing is excellent and the timing of examples is brilliant.”
“I had no knowledge of coding whatsoever (and never thought I would have any) but this course has opened my eyes as to what I’ve been missing out on. Wish I would’ve taken this a long time ago!”
Thanks for getting this far. I appreciate your time! I also hope you’re as excited to get started as I am to share the latest Android developments with you.
All that remains to be said, is this…
Don’t wait another moment. The world is moving fast. And I know you’ve got ideas worth sharing.
Coding really can help you achieve your dreams.
So click the button to sign up today – completely risk-free.
And join me on this trailblazing adventure, today.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete Web, iOS and Apple Watch courses. It will teach you how to make money from your apps as well as how to code.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code: Java is a fantastic language to learn how to code with.
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps – knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.
- Lectures 42
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8416
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
ANDROID BASICS AND INTRODUCTION
JAVA FOR ANDROID
- 5 JAVA FOR ANDROID_INTRO,DATATYPES,VARIABLES,STRINGS
- 6 JAVA FOR ANDROID_OPERATORS,CONDITIONAL LOOPS,DECISION STATEMENTS
- 7 JAVA FOR ANDROID_METHODS,STRING PARAMETERS,FUNCTIONS
- 8 JAVA FOR ANDRIOD_OOPS JAVA
- 9 JAVA FOR ANDROID_JAVA INHERITANCE AND REST
- 10 JAVA FOR ANDROID_JAVA OOPS REST AND DATA STRUCTURES
ANDROID INTERMEDIATE AND PROJECT 1
- 11 ANDROID PROJECT 1ST APP _ MAKE IT RAIN APP
- 12 ANDROID IN AND OUT , MANIFEST AND SET CONTAINVIEW
- 13 Android Layouts, Constraints , Data Binding Introduction
- 14 Build a Quiz App _ MVC Architecture
- 15 Understanding Android Activities and Life Cycles
- 16 Connecting our Apps to the Web – JSON, API’s, Network Services, Parsing JSON
ANDROID INTERMEDIATE 2 AND PROJECT 2
- 17 Project 2_ Build a Trivia App part 1
- 18 Project 2_ Build a Trivia App part 2
- 19 Project 2_ Build a Trivia App part 3 improvision plus shared preference, running apps
- 20 Persistence in Android – Database
- 21 SQlite and ROOM Library – Android App Architecture – Persistence Layer
- 22 Android Listviews and RecyclerView Widgets – Contact Manager App Improvements
ANDROID ADVANCE 1 AND PROJECT 3 AND PROJECT 4
- 23 PROJECT 3 Build an App – Todoister – Todoist Clone PART 1
- 24 PROJECT 3 Build an App – Todoister – Todoist Clone PART 2
- 25 Android Location and Maps before project 3 part 3
- 26 PROJECT 3 Build an App – Todoister – Todoist Clone PART 3 with maps
- 27 PROJECT 4 Build an App – National Parks App PART 1
- 28 PROJECT 4 Build an App – National Parks App PART 2
- 29 PROJECT 4 Build an App – National Parks App PART 3
ANDROID ADVANCE 2
- 30 Android Media – Playing Sounds and Videos
- 31 ANDROID ANIMATION , MATERIAL DESIGN AND THEMES
- 32 ANDROID INTENTS AND SEND MESSAGE EXTENSION TO PROJECT
- 33 Android Fragments – An Introduction
- 34 Introduction to Realtime Databases – Firebase and Firestore
- 35 Build a Journal App with Firestore PART 1
- 36 Build a Journal App with Firestore PART 2
- 37 Drawing on Canvas in Android
ANDROID MACHINE LEARNING AND PROJECT 5